Thursday, April 24, 2014

Camo Jeans with Pink and Yellow





FINALLY!!!!! I have been searching for the perfect camo jeans that weren't too dark, but weren't too girly either. And, of course, the fit had to be perfect. Gap had a few good looking options last year, but the fit was never quite right. Old Navy Rockstars to the rescue! I ordered these online, and they were everything I wanted them to be. The best part is that this is the new mid-rise fit, so no more booty-exposure getting out of the car!

Old Navy: jeans
Gap: sweater
J Crew Factory: shirt
Tieks: shoes



2 comments:

  1. Love the camo! Question, how do you like your Tieks? I've been thinking about ordering a pair :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an older pair (5 years?) of black Tieks that I LOVE. These yellow ones are new; the cushioning isn't as squishy and the leather is much stiffer. I also think I paid like $50 less for the older ones... if you are looking for a very particular color, then Tieks are great, but they aren't really worth the price. A friend just ordered the Yosi Samra Foldable Ballet Flats - they are 1/3 the price and just as comfortable!

    ReplyDelete