Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Go-to Tuesday: Skinny Jeans at Old Navy



I'm a huge fan of shopping around, checking out new stores, and rifling through the racks at Marshalls. But sometimes, I know exactly what I need and where to get it. Go-to Tuesdays will be a weekly(ish) feature where I share my go-to stores for particular items.

Let's start off with Skinny Jeans.  Old Navy is, hands down, my first stop when I need to stock up. The Rockstar fit is my favorite (now with some great flares, too!), and I recently discovered that The Diva has a nice thickness to make white pants less see-through.

I've also had good luck with colored/patterned skinnies at Forever 21, although that is extremely hit or miss with the fit. And my newest discovery are the Super Skinny jeans at LOFT.

What's your favorite store to shop for jeans?


1 comment: