Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Neon Floral Shower Dress with Color Block Heels


It was becoming a running joke, how many dresses I bought and accessories I packed for my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Weekend Extravaganza. I am very much a moody dresser, and I wanted to be sure I had options. I almost went with a much dressier option (which is now added to the Rehearsal Dinner pile of options...), but my 'maids convinced me to keep it more casual. In honor of the groom's last name, they all wore jeans and white tee shirts, so this dress was, indeed, the right choice.

I like how this Zara dress is kind of a play on the stereotypical shower floral shift, but with neon and built in mixed prints. I had been searching for black and white striped shoes, but found that these neutral/neon heels were even better! And for the necklace, I went shopping in Jill's Wall of Accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment