Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Black One Shoulder Cocktail Dress with Pink Glitter Shoes





This was the second look I changed into for the engagement shoot. Don't you feel like when you NEED a party dress, you can never find one!? I found this one randomly at Marshall's one summer, and just bought it for no specific reason. I ended up wearing it on at least 3 other occasions that I can think of. So that's been my new strategy. If I find a great party dress that I love (at a reasonable price!), I just buy it and save it for the next time I need one.

And how about these pink glitter shoes! These are what my best gay refers to as S&M shoes (Stand and Model). They are wildy uncomfortable, but too gorgeous to get rid of!



1 comment:

  1. is that a muscle i see in your arm in the second pic! holla bar method! Cant wait to see the pics with steve not cropped out.
    HOTPINKstyle

    ReplyDelete