Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Silk with Sweatpants and Gladiator Heels



This was my wild card look, and I kind of wish I has skipped it. With everything else being SO classic, I felt like I wanted one look to be representative of  Now. But I think I went a little overboard... This was cute in person, but the grey of the pants against the grey of the rocks and the grey skies just didn't look right. I also changed in the back of the car, so my shirt tuck came out a little awkward.

These shoes are knockoffs of the Extreme Dior Gladiator Platforms Carrie Bradshaw wore in the fist Sex and the City movie! Steve bought these for me when we first started dating, so I thought it would be a cute touch to include them. 

similar Shirt // similar Pants (or try Zara stores) // similar Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment