Monday, April 29, 2013

Double Vision

I bought this dress on extreme clearance without trying it on, figuring for $10 I could just wear it to bed if it's awful. The fit is not great, but the print is so beautiful, I had to make it work! So, I tossed a long-ish blazer over it (my normal short blazers left an awkward amount of space between the jacket end and the seam above the dress's ruffle).

My little red shoes add to the whimsy.  But when I swap in a serious pair of black booties, the look takes on a nighttime effect. All you need are "office inappropriate" heels and a clutch to take most day looks into night.









Blazer Semantiks
Necklace ebay
Red shoes Zara
Black shoes Pink Duchess (similar)




1 comment:

  1. These Black booties are giving you some serious sexy leg!

    ReplyDelete