Thursday, February 20, 2014

Denim Shorts and Over the Knee Leopard Boots at StyleChicago


Note: this is arguably the worst picture I've ever seen of Vered. Unfortunately, it's also the only picture I have of this outfit. Sorry, boo!


StyleChicago events are always early on Friday evenings, so it's usually a mad dash to get home, changed, and downtown in time for VIP cocktail hour! As usual, I had NO IDEA what I was going to wear: it was freezing, snowing, and still slushy from previous snow. I figured these boots ought to do the trick (with, no joke, two pairs of socks) but was at a loss for what else to wear. I try to let my crazy flag fly during these fashion events because they are certainly the best format. Somehow, the idea of these shorts with tights came to me and I made my poor husband dig them out of storage! I am very pleased with how the look came out, although I with the blazer was made of a heavier, more textured fabric. A black velvet blazer is on my wishlist!



No comments:

Post a Comment