Monday, April 8, 2013

NECK PARTY: DAY 1

I have a few girl friends who text me pictures of outfits for my opinion, and Ellery's Surprise Date Night look inspired this week's theme: Necklace layering. She also gave me the term "Neck Party" - which I'm sure you can decipher is the necklace version of the Arm Party.

The first necklace I put on has built in layers, but I added this cute little arrow necklace for an extra bit of interest. A bunch of chains is one thing, but adding a charm gives it some personality.




 

Fun fact: this skirt used to have a few inches of tulle hanging longer, but I cut it to be even with the rest of the skirt. MUCH better!


Sunnies old Forever 21
Necklaces Lia Sophia, Forever 21
Bracelet ebay
Tee Paiva
Skirt really old H&M
Tights DKNY
Shoes Cole Haan



No comments:

Post a Comment