Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NECK PARTY: DAY 2

After some Spring Cleaning, Jill and I went to Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange (right across the street from each other - holla!) to try and unload some clothes. I didn't have much to start with, so I only earned enough to evenly exchange a cute blazer I found while waiting. Jill started with much more and has impeccable taste, so she made out like a bandit.

However, they were only looking for Spring-y looks, so she had quite a few sweaters left over. She spotted this one and thought it would look cute on me. And it does!

I went for a pretty casual look, trying to sneak one more wear out for my cords before they go into hibernation until Fall.

The necklace layering is just a few delicate pieces - to match the casual, sweet mood of the outfit - plus one that stands out just a little more to make a statement.



 


Necklaces Mom's, Forever 21, Forever 21
Earrings Old Navy (similar)
Ring Gift from Jill
Sweater Sleeping on Snow via Anthropologie
Tee Gap
Pants Gap (similar)
Shoes Dr. Scholl's (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment