Sunday, March 31, 2013

RAMBLE ON

I said we didn't take many outfit photos while on vacation, and looking back at the shots, I was not kidding! We only bothered to take a few on the drive down to Nashville, so here's my travelling outfit.


I now own 3 different shades of these Old Navy Rockstar jeans. They are ridiculously comfy, and have a minimal stretch out issue. I can wear these a few times before washing without having saggy knee syndrome. UMM, and the price! Although, I only like the denim ones, for some reason the "Color Pop" version doesn't fit as well.

I basically wore skinnies and these cowboy boots all week, topped with as many layers as I could scrounge up. So every day, I pretty much looked like this:


Cute, right? (No.) I packed for weather in the 50s, but it was more like the 30s and rainy. 

School starts again tomorrow, and we will be back on track with normal posts. This week's theme will be Collared Shirts. I'm a week behind, so you can check out Jill's collared looks here.


1 comment:

  1. Well I think skinnies and cowboy boots are a perfect Nashville uniform :-) Hope you had a great vacation! I love Nashville!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete