Friday, February 28, 2014

Was that you going through my laundry?



*Pictures were taken the day before I found out I had the flu. I apologize for my face.




So, okay. I'm majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with Clueless. My mom took me to see it on opening day. I fell asleep to the VHS (yup) every night during my sophomore year in college. And I'm REALLY digging its recent pop culture revival.

Over the summer, I was creeping on Sarah's Real Life and found her wearing this sweatshirtSuddenly, a dark cloud settled over my laptop:  it was an old Forever 21 top. I figured it was a long shot, but I crossed my fingers and searched for it on eBay. And I found it in my size! It was meant to be.

Lucky for you, there seems to be a ton more Clueless paraphernalia out there now, so searching for a similar top won't be as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment