Monday, January 27, 2014

Style Stalking: Mixed Prints with Atlantic-Pacific

It's official: it is too damn cold out for ANYTHING, let alone outfit pictures. So, instead of letting the blog continue to languish frozen in time, I thought I'd share some of the outfits of other bloggers that have inspired me lately.

There are too many spectacular style blogs to check out individually every day, so I rely on Bloglovin' emails and the Taptu app to aggregate my favorite blogs into a more accessible format. This week will feature some of the outfits I "bookmarked" on Taptu recently.

First up is Fall Mix from Atlantic-Pacific. I rarely duplicate an outfit I've seen, and I'm not very efficient at seeing a piece on another girl and then actually going out and buying it. But this look caught my eye because I already own those pants! The pattern mix feels very fresh, and once it's warm enough to bare ankles again, I will definitely be rocking a version of this.






1 comment:

  1. I have these pants and the striped shirt you linked and also saw this pic of Blair and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete