Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Navy and Red Stripe Rugby Shirt with Wedge Loafers





I was still feeling like I was a little lost wearing real clothes again on the second day of school. I pulled out this navy Kenneth Cole skirt, stared at it for a while, and then thought it could be cute with this old Gap rugby-ish polo. As with most shirts, it looked better tucked in than out. Then, to spice it up I put on a pair of white pointy pumps, but because they were leftovers from when SUPER pointy shoes were cool 10 years ago, they looked a little ridiculous. Running out of time, I tossed on these (kind of boring) Via Spiga loafers and pearl studs to play along with the preppy vibe. But you know I just had to throw little spikes and a whimsical bracelet in the mix to keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment