Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweatpants to Work?!??!

I was sure to wear this outfit on Dress Down Friday, just to be on the safe side, but I think this could be a perfectly acceptable work look in a more fashion-y environment! These are FANCY sweatpants, which can be deciphered from the contrast trim on the pockets and bow, the slim cropped fit, and zero evidence of elastic. Paired with a fitted shell (which is technically a workout top!), a relaxed blazer, and awesome heels, these sweatpants take on a chic, intentional vibe.

[Truth be told: I had to sub that day so when I changed into my chanclas and took off the jacket, a student earnestly asked if I was in my pajamas.]






Jacket Krisa (similar)
Shirt Paiva (similar)
Pants Zara (similarsimilar, similar)
Shoes Latitude Femme (similar)
Earrings old
Bracelet Ebay






No comments:

Post a Comment