Thursday, April 18, 2013

WHEN SKIES ARE GREY: DAY 3

These are those old boots I don't love, but are good for a little variety. But I realized that they match pretty closely to the bag we got at the Nordstrom event - aka my Spring work tote.

The t shirt was an impulse buy right after the nine billionth wedding dress store I visited. So much shopping, so little buying. So I grabbed this, tried it on over the TWO shirts I was wearing and decided it was for me. I planned on just wearing it with jeans on the weekend, but I like how it looks here. The stripes are navy and the sleeves are this awesome acid wash gray.










Blazer Spence (similar)
Tee Forever 21 (bought recently in store)
Bracelet Kenneth Cole (similarsimilar)
Pants Old Navy (similar)
Boots Steve Madden (similar)





1 comment:

  1. Everything is so coordinated the boots and the bag abn then the cuff with the buttons on your coat. You look super cute.

    ReplyDelete