Thursday, April 11, 2013

NECK PARTY: DAY 4

Ever since I saw this blue blazer on Yolanda (from the highly intellectual documentary Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), I've been dying for a similar jacket of my own. To my delight, Gap is offering a very similar version in 3 colors - of which I now own 2. Here I am channeling my inner Yolanda, and layering a few bright necklaces to fun-ify it.

 
 

 


Vest Gap (similar)
Blazer Gap
Tank Paiva (tougher version)
Necklaces both old H&M
Bracelets ebay, Mom's, Indian wedding favor
Jeans Old Navy in Polliwog
Shoes old Via Spiga (similar)
Sunnies old H&M


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! is the jeans true to size? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm normally a 2 or 4 at Old Navy, and all of my Rockstar jeans like this are in a 6. AND, I feel like the denim versions fit differently than the color versions (I might even go up to an 8 in colors, or just not buy at all).

      Hope that helps!
      xo

      Delete