Thursday, April 25, 2013

4-Leather Word

This was another post wedding gown shopping impulse buy. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but this tank is a light beige faux leather racerback tank with cute seams in the front.

I imagined only wearing this alone with some ripped up jeans, but I decided to pair it with this super old shirt that I can;t seem to get rid of. The sleeves and neckline are awesome, but it has shrunk to pretty much a belly top. So, layering is the perfect solution!

And yes, I am seeking a 12 step program for my faux leather addiction. I can quit any time I want! (No, I can't...)





Long sleeve Laundry (similar)
Leather tank Zara (bought recently in store, similar)
Pants Express
Shoes Old Navy
Earrings Forever 21 (similar)

1 comment:

  1. I actually think this looks kinda like a baseball tee so the gym-mat-wall background makes perfect sense! Cant wait to see this top styled solo!

    ReplyDelete