Sunday, January 25, 2015

Oh baby, baby






Oh, I didn't tell you? Yeah, I'm knocked alllll the way up! Baby Cotton is due in June and I just got around to taking pictures Week 20. There's a banana sized human cooking in there.

This is my go-to "I don't know what else to wear" outfit: affectionately referred to as Pregnant Ninja (all black) with either a statement jewelry or fur piece, or both.

Stay tuned for my picks on the best maternity pants and probably a lot of TMI...

Black Rivet faux fur infinity scarf (outstanding gift from Ellery!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Hercules is finally making his/her blog debut!! The pictures look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad knew about hotels of course, but he would never consider spending money in such a wasteful manner. Until I was twelve, we only stayed in a tent when we went on vacation. Three years in a row, we got caught out in massive downpours while we were camping. Our tent - although pretty nice - leaked when it rained. Three vacations in a row, we had to pack up and leave in the middle of the night, after we woke to find ourselves in an inch of water inside our tent.

    http://packandplayhq.com

    ReplyDelete