Monday, January 26, 2015

Michelle Starbuck Designs





Something about a gaggle of freezing bloggers in the middle of a busy street inspired a few creepers in an adjacent building to bust out a pair of binoculars for a better look! Despite the shivering and the spectators, I had a delightful afternoon with these beauties. Laurie did our makeup, Jill tried out her new oval wand on our hair, Erin played photographer, Peggy wore a cute fox (cat?) shirt, and Michelle Starbuck Designs supplied the intricate jewels.

I was introduced to Michelle Starbuck's jewels when Jill gave me the Assymetrical Hexagon Molecule Necklace for the holidays. She said it made her think of my little molecule growing inside me. I also got to borrow these cool Mini Eye Drop Earrings (which you, unfortunately, can't even see). Visit Hallways Are My Runways, Hot Pink Style, and 312 Beauty for details on the other girls' outfits.

Michelle's line is delicate but cool and interesting, and her price point is awesomely affordable (most pieces are about $35ish)! Michelle is offering All Mouth and Trousers readers 20% off until the end of February. Just visit Michelle Starbuck Designs and use the code MSD20 when you check out. 

Michelle Starbuck necklace and earrings // J. Crew turtleneck // H&M jeans // Franco Sarto boots


   

No comments:

Post a Comment