Thursday, April 3, 2014

On My Radar: Non-Frunmpy One-Piece Swimsuits




Last week's post had me thinking about one-piece swimsuits. I only own one that I bought several summers ago while I was nannying, immediately after discovering the kids liked to pull down on my bikini bottoms for leverage! It's just a simple black tank I scrounged up at Old Navy, and I don't think I've worn it since that summer.

But, even though I generally prefer a two piece (easier to fit, easier to pee!), there are some days that wearing a bikini around all those 19 year olds at North Avenue Beach do not work for me. So, here are a bunch of one-piece bathing suits that don't feel Grandma-y* and feel more like a styling choice rather than a cover-up job.

*There's one little romper in there that leans a little Grandma-y if you consider it a swimsuit. But it reads more like a scandalously short romper than can get wet, to me. You don't even need a cover up!

No comments:

Post a Comment