Monday, November 18, 2013

Wedding Teaser Post

I really dropped the ball. Wedding planning is no joke and consumed ALL of my waking moments those last few weeks! But I continued to take outfit pictures, so I have a giant stockpile of pics and zero excuses now.

The official wedding pics will take 8 weeks go get back, but here's a little mini version of how the weekend went down for now.


The weekend was supposed to kick off with the Kanye West concert, but Yeezus cancelled on us at the last minute!



Next came the Bachelorette Brunch and WERQout that Jill organized. We ate at Feast and then had a private WERQ class at Cheetah Gym. It was the perfect way to kick off the weekend and to get out some of the last minute anxiety. Stay tuned for more details on the class soon...

 

After a quick tan and shower, we had the Rehearsal Dinner at Birchwood Kitchen. It was the perfect space for an intimate party and the food was insanely good. Probably the easiest part of the whole weekend!



Hair and makeup was in my MileNorth suite on the big morning. I had SO MUCH pent up nervous energy, we ended up jumping on the bed like maniacs. Also: how gorgeous are my bridesmaids?!


We did a First Look at the Museum of Contemporary Art (where, while I was waiting for the okay to walk, someone asked me if I was part of the exhibit!), and then drove around in our Elite limobus taking pictures on bridges and in gardens around the city.


The ceremony and reception were both at Nacional 27, and it was ridiculously fun. Best party ever.


After the party was the After Party. I changed into a shorter dress, we piled back into the limobus and headed to Bootleggers.

I can't find any pictures, but the next morning we had a nice little brunch at the Sky Lounge in the Avenue Hotel. It was a beautiful way to spend more time with the people who traveled to celebrate us.

It was a spectacular weekend, and even when I went back to N27 to pick up the cake, the staff went out of their way to tell me that between the people and the music, ours was the most fun wedding they'd had in a long time! I agree! :)






1 comment:

  1. It was the best! And probably the most fun that place has ever seen on a Sunday too! Everything turned out so beautifully! What a perfect day.
    HOTPINKstyle

    ReplyDelete