Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Beauty Routine

Summer Beauty

I can barely be bothered to put on much makeup during the rest of the year, so my summer beauty routine is pretty sparse. I like to keep it really simple, so all I really do is make sure I wash my face at least twice a day with this amazing tea tree oil stuff, slather on some calming spf/moisturizer combo (it helps even out skin tone without actually being makeup), and toss on some mascara. If I'm feeling extra fancy, I'll even add a little sheer lip balm.
Sunscreen

Suncreen is also a beauty item, because if you don't use it, your beauty is diminishing quicker than it ought to!     My picks are this Dry-Touch formula in 55 for face. It doesn't upset my sensitive/breakout-prone skin and it doesn't feel gross on. For body, I usually just grab the store brand spray in 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment