Monday, July 15, 2013

Stick Shift: Black Shift with Mint and Red

As I mentioned before, during the last month of school, I found myself reaching for basic black and/or white pieces. This week's unofficial theme will be these looks.

I bought this dress for our engagement shoot (YES, it's been 6 months since we actually got engaged...), and am fully obsessed. I was looking for a timeless black shift, and I loved how the subtle pattern (and back cutout!) made this one special.

This dress was made for a much taller woman, so for about $15 I had the shoulders taken in. Now the waist hits where it should, and it fits like a glove.





Necklace Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes J.Crew (similar)


1 comment:

  1. yay! Shoes!!! What fit model doe H&M use??? I can't even wear their dresses. But looks great on you!! Look at that tiny waist!! Woo!

    ReplyDelete