Monday, July 8, 2013

Born This Way

Holy unplanned 2.5 week hiatus!! I thought once school was out, I'd have more time for blogging. Au contraire! Between visitors, planning for said visitors, wedding planning, events, and Bar Method, it seems like I have even less time than before. Things are starting to settle down (A LITTLE), so let's get back to business.

Speaking of events, here is what I ended up wearing to the Gay Pride Parade. Pride is my favorite event of the summer, but with everything else going on, I hadn't preplanned anything. I tried on a number of remixes of past Pride shirts, but wound up unsatisfied. This year was approximately 20 degrees cooler than usual, so none of my rainbow sleeveless numbers were working. I finally settled on this simple look, letting the rainbow swag speak for itself.




Blouse Mossimo (similar)
Purse (similar)
Jeans Old Navy
Flip flops Reef
Bracelets Vintage, ebay
Sunnies Ragstock

No comments:

Post a Comment