Friday, May 31, 2013

A Tribal Called Quest

This look started as a non-inspiration and turned into something pretty striking. I threw on the black jeans and gray tee, and then grabbed the black/white snakeskin sandals. I rolled up the pants a little to give it some personality, but it was still pretty bland overall. Then I remembered this SERIOUS necklace I picked up recently, and decided this was an excellent opportunity to showcase it.

The red purse is something I can finally cross off my Want List. I was having no luck with clothes at Forever, and then I stumbled across this baby. I've been dying for plain, red leather clutch for quite some time now (like, YEARS), and this one is a bonus for being oversized and coming with a crossbody strap. Score! I couldn't find it online, but I bet they are still available in stores.




Jacket Uniqlo (similar)
Jeans Old Navy
Shoes Rampage (similar)
Necklace Forever 21
Cuff Kenneth Cole (similar)
Purse Forever 21 (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment